Using this site, you can easily and conveniently pay most tickets and bills.
If you are pleading not guilty to a ticket, DO NOT use this service. By using this service, I understand:
- Using Illinois ePay or Localgov to pay bills or tickets, a non-refundable 1.95% or 2.30% processing fee will be assessed by the contracted vendor. You can use most major credit cards to pay fines and costs owed to the Village of Forest View online.
- The balance provided may change due to any new activity created on the case or the implementation of any late fees by non-payment within a designated time period.
- If correct amount, including any late fees, is not paid within 90 days, tickets issued will be remanded to our third party collection agency.
- If your account has been sent to our third party collection agency, Municipal Collection Services, you must contact them to make a payment. Please call (708) 448-6669, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://mcsicollections.com.
- I may call the Village of Forest View Police Department at (708) 788-0318 to verify the correct payment amount for my account(s).
If a NSF or Chargeback occurs, the Village will remove the associated credit on the water account and place one of the following fees onto the water account: $60 fee for NSF or $30 fee for Chargebacks.